- Up to $120k plus super
- Macquarie park offices with flexible working arrangements
- Product or sales & marketing based industry experience ESSENTIAL
- SAP and BW (Business Warehouse) experience highly regarded
My client is a global distribution & sales business which is part of a fortune 500. They offer a renowned range of specialist health products and services.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance and as part of a lean local team the Finance Analyst will be provide insights and analysis to management to support informed commercial descision making.
This position can work with a range of different people in the business including general management, marketing, sales, operations, research, supply chain, IT and the other finance functions.
- Analyse current and past financial data providing commentary and recommendations
- Monthly management reporting
- Forecasting, reporting and metrics tracking
- Analyze data and create financial models
- GUide cost analysis by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Identity and drive continuous improvements in processes and reporting through tools, systems, and dashboarding
- Assist with compliance related requirements during month-end (not transactional accounting)
- CA/ CPA qualified, or near completion of
- 4 years+ post graduate working experience
- Sound analytical experience
- Product or sales & marketing based industry
- SAP or other ERP experience
- Sound financial modelling and excel skills
- Previous exposure to BI tools