Global Financial Services organisation are looking for an Application Support Technician to support non-tech end-users for hardware, software and systems. Huge growth due to company success and acquisition of new organisations and business ventures. You will be client-facing and the majority of end-users are finance based. you will have exceptional customer service and ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users;
Key Responsibilities include;
- Provide prompt user support on all issues via phone, email and in person.
- Monitor/carry out batch processing
- Application support and troubleshooting
- Installing, configuring, maintaining the application systems in different environments;
- Log and troubleshoot all issues.
- Liaise/escalate issues to the technical team as required
- Setup and deploy computers, phones and equipment.
- Perform a small group or individual user training.
- Assist with special IT projects as required.
- Document and maintain IT system manuals and procedures.
- Responsible for hardware and software inventory management.
- Assist with the setup and deployment of new software/hardware systems.
To be successful you will have;
- 2 years of development or application support experiences;
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology