This well established and premier financial institution is looking for an Application Support Analyst!
Our client, is one of Australia's leading investment and wealth managers. They provide their investors access to markets and a range of investment options and their market leading research allows them access wide range of opportunities that yields higher returns than their competition while being supported by a balanced and steady portfolio.
The Application Support Analyst will provide stability, integration and efficient operational support to all Business Applications. Working as part a team of 3 reporting into the Director of ICT Applications with a clear focus on providing support to the business.
The Application Support Analyst will provide IT support related to the whole organisation specifically around their business applications and interfaces. Your key responsibility will be to support, maintain and enhance various in-house
developed and 3rd party software systems and to maintain and manage various
databases and ETL processes that support these systems. Responding to data queries will also be required on a daily basis along with maintaining and supporting databases for reporting services. The Application Support Analyst will identify and implement improvement activities to reduce costs, complexity & risks of the application environment and improve service delivery to the business.
Ideally you will have prior experience working in a development or application support role of a financial services organisation.
- Experience in supporting large complex systems such as ERP, CRM etc
- Strong understanding of Financial Services Business language or Stockbroking, Equities or Investments
- SQL, T-SQL, ETL
- Strong Stored Procedures, SSIS, ETL experience
- ASP.NET, web forms experience for maintenance of internal business applications
- IRESS experience desirable or market trading platforms
- Ability to provide dynamic top quality support to end-users and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Update application architecture documentation