Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation delivering diversified services nationally.
Their broad range of community focused services provides support and engagement helping those in need. Offering a flexible work environment including 3 days working from home, parking and salary packaging, they are an employer of choice and are experiencing increased demand for their services and are looking to add to their specialised technology team.
As an applications support analyst, you will support and enhance business process through the use of core business applications.
The Application Support Analyst will provide stability, integration and efficient operational support to all Business Applications.
You'll undertake key application monitoring and optimisation to ensure appropriate levels of performance.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Implement and maintain standards for optimal application sizing and performance.
- Provide technical knowledge to enable and facilitate testing and release activities
- Ensure the provision of proactive support of business critical applications.
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with customers and users via day to day interactions, including consistent, high quality feedback and communication.
- Ensure compliance with departmental and organisational policies.
- Identify key areas for process improvement in the provision of applications support and management.
- Good relationship building skills with internal and external customers / stakeholder.
- Communicate clearly an concisely both written and verbal.
- Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise and shares knowledge with others.
- Delivers results and meets deadlines whilst meeting customer expectations.
- Experience in CRM platforms with Sugar being preferred.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity and work for an organisation that gives back please contact Adam, email@example.com or
(07) 3854 3807