Technology experience needed:
- Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, INDEX, Pivot Tables)
- CMS (Laravel or other)
The role is to work alongside applications and infrastructure specialists and provide the business systems support. You'll work closely with the comms, marketing and PR teams to ensure the businesses web & portal sites are functioning, this includes minor upgrades.
This role will be responsible for the day to day administration and support activities for these systems and will be the interface between business requirements and technical service providers.
You'll market trading and reporting systems, but also to interface with our Communications & PR department for administration and support of our web & portal sites, email distribution processes and to co-ordinate enhancements with 3rd party vendors.
The successful candidate will come from a systems support background in a financial services organisation with some knowledge of market trading systems.
- Administration of market trading and reporting systems - IRESS
- Assist with testing of upgrades, new features & functionalities for trading and reporting systems
- Email publishing support
- Assessing and determining business requirements and work with 3rd party providers for design, testing and implementation of upgrades, new features and functionalities of the web and client portal systems
- Perform web site, client portal and internal Intranet systems support - CMS Laravel
- Documentation for maintenance of systems