The Application Support Analyst will provide stability, integration and efficient operational support to all Business Applications. Working as part a team of 4 reporting into the Director of ICT Applications with a clear focus on providing Level 2/3 support to new and existing applications and be responsible for testing, training documentation, roll-out and implementation.
- Supporting large complex systems such as ERP, CRM etc.
- HR Systems including but not limited to Time & Attendance systems
- Provide excellent customer service skills with a strong customer focus
- Engage with stakeholders across the business
- Support bespoke custom-built applications
- Desirable experience in Analytical report writing using either Power BI, SSRS or similar
- Experience in supporting large complex systems such as ERP, CRM etc
- Strong understanding of Financial / Accounts Receivable / Account Payable / Ledger Journals / Banking / P&L & Balance Sheet
- Ability to provide dynamic top quality support to end-users and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Able to provide support in person and remotely
- Sound understanding of MS-SQL Server
- Ability to work autonomously and ambition to grow and contribute to the wider business.