Technical accountant sought to work in a specialist regulatory and tax reporting team. Working across a wide selection of investment funds.
A 12-month temporary role working for a leading financial services institution, requires a technical Accountant with regulatory reporting experience.
Working in the financial accounting team you will have a "can do" attitude, a hands-on style and be happy to be involved in day-to-day detail of a specialised finance function.
APRA / Regulatory Accountant responsibilities will include the following:
- APRA reporting preparation
- Preparation of statutory yearly and half-yearly listed accounts, including liaising with asset teams on reporting packages, with external auditors, ensuring adherence to all timetables.
- Running the consolidation process including equity accounting and calculation of minority balances.
- Assisting in preparation and management of board meeting papers
- Ensuring compliance with the financial requirements of the Australian Financial Services Licence.
You are a qualified CA or CPA qualified accountant and have previous experience within the funds industry (fund management, investments, custody), with APRA reporting experience.
City location, WFH flexibility.