Your responsibilities will include (however not be limited to);
- Customer service to clients (internal and external)
- Accurate and timely processing of revenue administration
- Input, retrieve and provide reports and data from the organisation's system
- Enter and confirm adjustments to charges
- Processing and reconciling of electronic funds transfer of payments
- Processing of dishonoured cheques.
- Follow up and recover outstanding payments to ensure debts are minimised
- Maintain and update registers
- Review remittance correspondence and ensure payments are consistent
- Administrative activities including; filing, faxing, photocopying, and binding documents.
- Assist with any other Ad Hoc duties as required.
You will be a team player with previous experience dealing with customers/debtors. You will have exceptional communication and customer service skills, a proactive attitude and proven ability to show initiative.
It will be highly regarded if you have prior experience working in a local government setting. Is this sounds like you, hit apply below.