Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, your core responsibilities will include;
- Maintain a detailed assets register including entry of new assets, descriptions and disposal details.
- Manage, administer and maintain the Expenditure System to produce accurate and up-to-date reports on Assets.
- Facilitate the process of obtaining the appropriate approvals for capital expenditure requests.
- Prepare capital approval forms for capital requests ensuring all necessary supporting documentation is provided.
- Liaise with project managers to provide assistance with understanding project costs and provision of updates on project expenditure.
- Reconciliations and posting of journals.
- Provide sound accounting knowledge and tax depreciation rates
- Regular end of month accounting tasks, including preparation of asset listings and reports.
- Business partnering to provide assistance with capital requests and reporting
- Identify and investigate continuous improvement opportunities
You'll have sound, up-to-date knowledge of Asset Accounting. Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills are essential.
For more information about this role, please call Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806.