This established ASX-listed legal services company is seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their team. The position is ideal for an up and comer candidate seeking a role with ample career progression opportunities. The successful candidate will be partially through or near completion of their CA or CPA. Preference will be given to candidates with a chartered background.
The role was created to due to recent growth. Our client is based in the CBD and searching for a candidate who can work in the office. The role is paying $80k - $85k package including super + bonus (depending on years of experience).
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Assist with the production of half year and full year statutory reporting
- Credit card reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Ad hoc finance projects and analysis
- 4-5+ years of relevant experience
- Degree qualification in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- Currently studying CA or CPA (and ideally near completion)
- Strong communication skills and confidence in presenting to senior stakeholders