You responsibilities will include (however not be limited to);
- Processing monthly recurring recharges and journals
- Monthly journals including recharges, accruals and overheads
- Manage the bank account register
- Maintain corporate cashbooks and consolidate information for reporting
- Act as main contact for key head office suppliers
- Ensure accuracy of financial record maintenance and compliance
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Respond to queries to the finance services mailbox
- Adhoc duties as required
You are a Degree Qualified Assistant Accountant (and potentially part-qualified CA/CPA) with a background in a similar Assistant Accountant position, or potential from a transactional position (with some exposure to month end journals and reconciliations). You will be motivated, have high attention to detail and excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
If this sounds like you, hit the "apply" button.