Reporting to the Financial Controller this role will be tasked with providing effective group reporting, more specifically you will be responsible for;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly financial accounts for corporate subsidiaries for inclusion in the group consolidation, board reporting and other external reporting.
- Ensure the accurate upkeep of the fixed asset register for accounting, processing and reporting purposes including the monthly depreciation report.
- Assist with the preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS), coordination of approvals and lodgement with the ATO and completion of working papers relating to FBT and payroll tax.
- Assist with the coordination of corporate inter-company recharges and creditor payments.
- Assist with the preparation of statutory reporting requirements for inclusion in the group results.
- Validate and monitor the processing of debtors and creditors to ensure accuracy in the financial system is upheld and maintained.
- Other compliance, project and financial reporting tasks as required
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801 or email@example.com