Led by experienced, passionate, and successful management team, the organisations interests span across a diverse range of investments with a recent focus on real estate and property as a result of the current Australian market.
This role, working directly for the Finance Team Lead, is a broadly focused position which will work across a range of fund and asset level responsibilities. This will include:
- manage the month end accounting process for property syndicates, processing accruals/prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations
- Unit allotments and maintaining investor register/shareholder capital, accruing monthly interest, interim distributions, and final redemption
- Coordinate with Project Managers across the development team to align balance sheets and forecasted costs, using excel and Estate Master software
- Preparation of monthly loan statements from external finance providers recording drawdowns and repayments
- Assist in maintaining monthly reporting using models and MYOB
- Preparation of statutory reporting including BAS, assist with year end financial reporting and audit
- Support investor relations & reporting, as well as wider finance team and management on adhoc work
This broad role is a fantastic career move and will offer exceptional development and exposure to the right candidate.
Immediate start, please get in touch as soon as possible for more information.
(07) 3854 3805