This business is excited to take out the role of Assistant Accountant out to market - reporting directly to a highly qualified finance leader and working in a small team of three. Perfectly suited to a degree qualified Finance Officer with a sound base knowledge of accounting principles and a keen motivation to make a 3-5 years career move. You will work in a broad role and build off your strong accounting knowledge and experience, ideally coming with an understanding of basic debits and credits.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing the full debtor cycle, including bank and inventory reconciliations and inter-company recharges;
- Preparing the Business Activity Statements;
- Assist with preparing month-end and year-end financial statements, including analysis and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist with preparing budgets and cash flows;
- Liaising with customers and suppliers;
- Back up for creditor processing and payroll.
We will be shortlisting this opportunity early next week, please get in touch for more information.
(07) 3854 3805