A leader in their sector and experiencing ongoing growth across Australia, our client offers a diverse range of Community & Care Services. The role of Assistant Accountant will be a 6 month maternity leave contract supporting the finance team with month end, general ledger duties and be a key part of the team with all financial matters.
In this varied role, you'll be responsible for providing finance support for the finance team. This includes:
- General Ledger maintenance and reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation, preparation and follow up
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and month end reporting
- Assist with preparation of management and financial reporting
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Assist with GST, FBT and BAS compliance.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Personality and team fit are vital in this close knit organization, you will be a proactive team player who takes ownership of their work. The successful candidate will be focused on adding value and adopting a philosophy of continual process improvement. You will be ideally CPA or CA part-qualified or have an interest in pursuing this further study.
It is essential that you have experience working in an Assistant Accountant position working within large complex business structures.
For more information please contact Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or hit the APPLY button below.