Our client works within wealth advice and portfolio management services to high net worth clients and family offices, not for profit organisations and financial institutions.
We are currently seeking an energetic Assistant Accountant to help with the delivery of financial activities to ensure reporting, financial regulatory compliance and profitability are managed effectively. This team member will be involved across all activities of the function, including reconciliations and recurring accounting activities, assistance with financial and management reporting, tax reporting and ad hoc projects.
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable duties
- Accounts Receivable duties
- Commission code setup & maintenance
- Management business statistics reporting
- General ledger duties
- Client ledger duties
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Degree in Finance, Commerce or Business
- CA/CPA qualified or part-qualified
- Experience within the Financial Services sector desirable
- With a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional prioritisation skills and able to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment