Our client is a sophisticated and diversified asset management organisation. Much of their real assets portfolio outperforming expectations in the last financial year. Due to positive growth they are in need of a assistant accountant to join the group, and be mentored and trained by some of the most talented finance people in the industry.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a well respected group, consistently delivering above market average returns across a diverse and sophisticated portfolio of assets.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a newly created role well suited to a candidate early in their professional career, ideally wanting to grow and learn with a fantastic team of qualified accountants. This role will support to a wide range of asset level accounting, investments and business administration work, this includes:
- Assisting with the reparation of month end reporting packages, including balance sheet, P&L, cash flow, and reconciliations, payable, and receivables
- Assisting the maintenance of the General Ledger
- Assist with asset related tasks including BAS/IAS returns and tax obligations
- Assist with monthly accrual accounting
- General Bookkeeping responsibilities, including AP, AR, and Payroll
The successful candidate will be ideally degree qualified and looking to commence or already be studying towards a CA/CPA qualified yet ideally will still be early on in their accounting career. You will come with a strong base understanding of either financial reporting or management accounting, or commercial transnational experience with a keen motivation to develop your career in a funds management business.
For more information please apply or call Haydn Furness (07) 3854 3805