An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the finance team of a well known, nationally recognised and reputable business in Australia. Based in Brisbane, they are undergoing an exciting phase of change, they now require an Assistant Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Management of bank and credit card reconciliations
- Preparation and review of the month-end process.
- Assist with managing the fixed asset register for multiple entities
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliation's
- Profit and loss reporting
- Assisting with the forecasting and budget preparation cycle.
- Managing the audit schedule and respond to internal and external requests.
- Preparation of statutory reporting
- Assist Senior Finance staff and external auditors as appropriate at half year and year end
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and the general needs of the finance function as required
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Degree Qualified and CA/CPA qualified or part qualified
- Experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ambition to grow and progress within the company
- A proven ability to take initiative and find solutions
For more information please apply or call Rhiannon Jay (07) 3854 3810