|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Josephine Sanders|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 22:28|
Passionate about research, education and health?
Join this non-for-profit organisation in the health field near Parramatta in a temp- perm opportunity. This company is one of the largest research institutes in Australia, set up to improve the health and well-being of people.
Working in a team of 5, and reporting to the Head of Finance your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Allocation of customer payments and Reconciliation of various Bank accounts.
• Monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet acccouts.
• Variance Analysis of the Profit and Loss reports. Commentary on the variances, actuals to budgeted figures in the P&L.
• Record Fixed Assets purchases in the System and run monthly depreciation journals.
• Invoicing for for Federal and State government and various Foundations.
CPA/ CA qual or working towards.
Great Plains experience required
Immediate start required, or one week's notice max.
Strong communication skills, professional approach and positive outlook.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach me on 02 9775 5915
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's