Our client is a growing Australian owned company, with a global presence. They operate and sell an impressive range of well known and respected health and lifestyle brands, both locally and overseas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a close knit team, in a growing business which support career development of their staff. Reporting into the Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of intercompany dealings
- Month end accruals
- Assist with month end P&L analysis
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS, Income Activity Statement and FBT return
- Ongoing process improvement
- Ad-hoc tasks within the department as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be Degree qualified and working towards your CA/CPA qualification with at least 2 years of relevant accounting experience, specifically with strong exposure to balance sheet reconciliations.
You have demonstrated strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills and an intermediate to advanced level of Ms Excel.
If this sounds like you, please 'Apply' or contact Phillip Pham on 02 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.