This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly supportive team, in a business which is part of an ASX top 20 group, with a strong focus on career development for it's staff.
Additionally, this role will provide the unique opportunity for full balance sheet exposure to a smaller business under the group, being supported by the Senior Accountant and Group Finance Manager.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assist in month-end close - bank reconciliations, processing of journals
- Assist in month-end and year-end reporting
- Accrual and journal preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing finance queries
- Assist with audit
- Assisting with any other finance duties as required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in accounting and ideally have started or completed your CA/CPA or equivalent qualifications
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in month end duties - processing journals and performing balance sheet reconciliations. Not just experience transactional finance duties (i.e. AP and/or AR).
- A highly ambitious, career focused mindset; eager to learn and do well in your career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills