Reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Month end journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciliation of payroll entries
- Processing weekly payroll for a group of 30 employees
- Preparation of Bank recs, bank journals daily and clearing outstanding items
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and reconciliation to General Ledger
- Ad hoc requests and projects.
To be considered for this role you must be part qualified or be confident in working at the Assistant Accountant level. You will be in a standalone role reporting to the Finance Manager and will be managing the complete process. This is a great role to gain exposure working within a large global business.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.