They are known for providing a collaborative and hands on approach to training and developing their staff here in their Brisbane CBD head office.
They are looking for an experienced accounts professional who is ready to progress into an Assistant Accountant role.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will include;
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the management and reporting of the fixed asset accounting
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register
- Process journal entries and assist with month end close
- Management of the end to end accounts payable's and receivables
To be considered for this role you will ideally be degree qualified or currently studying and enjoy working for an organisation focused on career progression. You will have exceptional communication skills and succeed in a team environment.
If this sounds like you please hit the "apply now" button or contact me directly on email@example.com