This offers a rare opportunity to work alongside the fund managers who established the organisation. Due to company expansion, this is a brand new role.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliations across multiple bank accounts
- Set up of new trust and bank accounts
- Assisting with the monthly and quarterly accounting function for the group of entities including basic company accounting, trust accounting and Listed Investment Company accounting and BAS returns.
- Review investor tax statements
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Monthly & quarterly distribution for portfolio of trusts
You will be coming from the business services/business advisory team within a chartered firm, and have commenced your CA studies. Please note 1-2 years in business services is essential for this role.
$76,000 package on offer as well as fast career progression & other company benefits.
Applications welcome – hit ‘Apply’