This large ASX-listed business, was proudly founded in Australia and now has successful operations across the Americas, Asia and Europe. It prides itself on continuing to innovate in an age old industry sector to continue to improve and grow it's offering in the market.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, you will provide financial accounting support services to meet Business Unit and Corporate requirements; effectively meet the business growth strategy through improving the overall performance of our accounting systems, processes and outputs.
- Process month end journals for ANZ per reporting timelines
- Assist in month end close for ANZ
- Perform daily bank reconciliation & liaise with AR team on regular basis
- Perform Balance Sheet Reconciliations for ANZ in Blackline
- Various cost allocation processes
- Assist with Fixed Assets Management
- Preparation of all Accounts Payable lead reports
- Participate in any projects as required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are essential with CA/CPA studies recently completed or underway
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting
- Strong communication skills, verbal & written
- Ability to effectively work in a collaborative & fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills and good level of initiative
- SAP knowledge highly preferable
Great training and support will be provided. This role will start immediately, you must be available within 1 week
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button.