Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the below:
- Assist in preparing the financial information of the designated companies
- Review and post intercompany transactions (including cross charges or allocations) and reconcile on an accurate and timely basis
- Prepare and fully reconcile the selected general ledger balances for the designated legal entities
- Provide support to understand transactions and the impacts on the financial information prepared
- Ensure the accurate calculation and of accounting of commissions payable
- Assist in the maintenance of the Fixed Assets for selected legal entities
- Assist Senior Finance staff and external auditors as appropriate at half year and year end
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and the general needs of the finance function as required from time-to-time
To be considered for this role you will ideally be CA/CPA partly qualified and have worked as the Assistant Accountant level before. You will be confident in competing balance sheet reconciliations and be an excellent communicator. You will be a self starter and be able to work remotely initially, Oracle experience is highly desirable.
You must be available to start within 1 week to be considered. Please click “apply” if you’re interested and have the relevant skillset!