- Broad Exposure to Financial & Management Accounting
- Circa $65-75K plus super
- ERP experience essential
Your core responsibilities will include, however may not be limited to;
- Performing month-end process duties, including posting journals and GL reconciliation;
- Assist with preparation of weekly cashflow forecast;
- Assisting with preparation of month-end group consolidation and management reporting;
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly US reporting and statutory financial statements and reconciliations;
- Assist with compliance with various SOX controls;
- Performing bank reconciliation;
- Review work by AP team.
- Maintain the GL, including analysing results for accuracy across Corporate cost centres;
- Preparation of quarterly ABS surveys;
- Other ad hoc duties
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, contact Phil or apply by hitting the "apply" button.