Our client is a large, private-equity owned global business. They are based in the Sydney CBD and provide education services. They have a very diverse and inclusive work environment as well as a collaborative culture with great progression opportunities.
The role is initially 4 days / week (0.8 FTE) and will increase to full time after 31 December 2020. The salary is 70k package (including super), pro rata.
- Review and post intercompany transactions and conduct reconciliations
- General ledger reconciliations
- Understand transactions and their impact on prepared financial information
- Fixed Asset maintenance
- Calculate payable commissions
- Assist with the external audit process
- Must have at least 6-12 months of experience in a month-end focused role
- Must have experience with balance sheet reconciliations
- Must be degree-qualified in Finance, Commerce, or Accounting
- Ideally part CA or CPA qualified
- Ideally have exposure to a large ERP, such as Oracle, NetSuite, or SAP