Our client continues to grow and prosper despite Covid and is going through an exciting period whereby they are adding new roles to the finance team to support their corporate accounting requirements.
This successful business is underpinned by a great culture and impressive leadership team that continue to diversify their investments and outperform their competitions. This is a newly created role reporting the the Finance Manager, Corporate.
This is a part-time role, approximately 25 hours a week. As the Assistant Accountant - Corporate your role within the business will include, but not limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the accounts payable function for the Corporate Entities including the processing of invoices and preparation of payment runs
- Overseeing the accounts receivable function for the Corporate Entities including raising of invoices
- Payroll preparation
- Bank reconciliations for the Corporate Entities
- Adhoc administration tasks
- Adhoc projects.
Ideally you will have the following attributes and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in related role.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Eye for detail, advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Forward planner with ability to meet agreed timelines.
- Experience with MYOB or similar systems is highly desirable.
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills.