Household name across Australia and New Zealand with over 400 stores, our client has done extremely well despite covid-19 restrictions, and will benefit immensely with the opening of borders in 2022. Their finance team is circa 15 people and is has continued to grow over the past 24 months. This role offers a great pathway up to an Accountant role for one lucky candidate.
This role will broadly cover both AP and AR but will have plenty of month work including budgeting, forecasting and analysis as well as other responsibilities including treasury work. Working closely with the finance team and other relevant stakeholders, the role is responsible for (and not limited to) -
- Full accounts payable function including sorting and coding a high volume of invoices
- Completing bank and supplier statement reconciliations.
- Be the main point of contact for supplier queries
- Process the weekly payment run and help with other ad hoc finance duties when required.
- Raising of invoices and credit card reconciliations
- Help out with budgeting and forecasting
- Analysis and commentaries
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Month end accruals
- Ad hoc treasury work
- 2-5 years experience across accounts clerk or assistant accountant roles
- Experience with the retail space is highly regarded
- CPA part qualified or qualified, with a desire to progress towards an Accountant role
- Excellent communication - written and verbal
- Full working rights