Dynamic, fast-paced organisation looking for an Assistant Demand Planner to assist the current Demand Planner.
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Working with a renowned, well-known brand
- $70k + super
You will be working with this well-established brand alongside the current Demand Planner to ensure you are executing demand and fulfilment requirements to achieve inventory targets.
- Analyse and manage forecast performance
- Manage forecasts for promotional plans with commercial teams
- Managing new product and depletion plans ensuring links to accurate forecasting
- Assist Executing purchase orders to suppliers in a timely manner.
- Interpretation/analysis of data
- Assisting Reporting and monitoring Inventory status/Non-moving and surplus summary
- Understanding of and ability to interpret retail data
- FMCG experience\
- Extensive use and knowledge of Excel
- Analytical and proven problem-solving abilities
- Ability to deal effectively and develop strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Highly motivated and driven, with excellent time management
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently within a team
- Utmost attention to detail