Harbour Town is Australia’s biggest outdoor outlet and specialty shopping destination that shows the unique lifestyle of the Gold Coast. Focused on providing an exceptional shopping experience, the team at Harbour Town form part of a diverse, friendly and multicultural group. The centre welcomes domestic and international visitors to enjoy a personalised shopping experience that leaves a lasting impression.
This maternity leave cover contract within the finance team has created the opportunity for a Finance and Administration Assistant to join the Gold Coast Office.
The role is responsible for providing financial and administrative services in a timely manner to support the finance team.
Reporting into the Finance and Administration Manager, responsibilities include:
- Daily collection, receipting and allocation of rental payments
- Daily reconciliation of arrears report to MRI
- Reporting problem tenants to manager on a timely basis
- Preparation of Tenancy Information Forms for new retailers and changes to retailers
- Preparation of Once Off Charge forms for tenant charges and casual lease banking
- Processing of purchaser orders and matching to creditor invoices prior to managers signoff
- Review of monthly rent reports in readiness for tax invoicing and compilation of tenant advice letters
- Calculation of tenant electricity and water charges
- Maintaining the casual lease tenant invoicing register
- Liaising with tenants and creditors regarding invoicing and payment enquiries
- Liaising with Savills accounts personnel
- Addressing customer enquiries
- Assisting with Centre audit requirements, regulatory reporting to tenants, and preparation of month/year end accounts
To be successful in this role, you will have fantastic communication skills have had experience in a similar or related role. You will be great at managing multiple priorities and enjoy working in a busy, varied role with a supportive team. Ideally, you will have experience with processing Accounts Payables and Receivables in a property related environment while also having commenced some finance related tertiary education.
If this sounds like you, please ‘apply’ now or call Rhiannon Jay at Perigon Group for more information about this great opportunity. Perigon Group are retained on behalf of Harbour Town to recruit this position, all candidate submissions of any time will be deemed a direct application, with shortlisting happening within the next 7 days.
07 3854 3810