- Excellent role for CA 1st mover to work across management accounting
- Up to $110k plus super plus other benefits such as 9 day fortnight
- Southern suburbs - parking onsite, 5 min walk from nearest train station
Large asset heavy organisation continually going through change to better service it's customers. Committed to a positive, flexible and supportive workplace culture.
My client is seeking a technically adept and forward-thinking Senior Accountant.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy & Planning this role will take on a 2IC capacity with oversight across Management Accounting teams across the business, totalling 4 staff.
You will oversee the management reporting function for all BU's within the organisation
The role is responsible for providing effective supervision and development of the team including identifying and developing opportunities to enhance the team's capabilities to support finance functions and financial system management policies, protocols and controls.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation and delivery of value add management reporting, particularly around cost management
- Provide proactive commercial insights to improve financial outcomes.
- Identify trends, key drivers to systematise analysis processes.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of Long Term Financial Plan
- Review and manage the approval process for grant acquittals.
- Manage the Financial Accounting Team in preparing accurate audit materials, including managing the end of year financial audit and preparation of Financial Statements.
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Chartered background highly preferred
- 2-5 years+ sound management reporting experience out of medium to large corporate business
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement
Sound like you? Hit "apply" to submit your CV or contact Phillip Pham on 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.