Your core responsibilities will include, however may not be limited to;
- Month-end duties, including posting journals and general ledger reconciliation;
- Assisting with month-end group consolidation and management reporting;
- Assisting with quarterly reporting and statutory financial statements
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Reconciliation on cash deposit clearing accounts and preparing revenue entries;
- Banking administrative tasks - deposit, guarantee admin and third-party payments;
- Review invoice coding and supplier payment runs
- Maintain the general ledger on a monthly basis, including analysing results
- Quarterly ABS surveys;
- Adhoc and project work as required
This role suits a part-qualified CA/CPA who has a strong background in bank reconciliations/treasury and month end accounting. You'll have experience from a large, corporate environment and solid excel and ERP skills.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, contact Tara or apply by hitting the "apply" button.