We’re partnered with a growing investment management Group in recruiting an Assistant Financial Accountant, to support a talented team of professionals in managing the day-to-day finance function of a number of managed funds.
- Assist with the month end process for all FUM including preparing and generating Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and other management reports (where required).
- Assist in completing the BAS, IAS, PAYG, FBT and other tax liabilities
- Provide adhoc accounting support as required amongst the qualified accounting team
- An opportunity to assist and work on a systems migration project
The role will place you within a supportive team-environment where you will be presented with professional challenges and the provided support to afford you development and professional satisfaction.
- Degree qualified with a part or full completion of CA/CPA qualification
- 2-4 years’ experience within a medium to large commercial Group (Banking or financial services industry will be advantageous)
- Experience in Trust and / or Fund Accounting will be preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Ms Excel skill
- An overall willingness to learn and work collaboratively within a high-performing team environment
Accepting applications: Hit APPLY!