This offers a rare opportunity to work alongside the fund managers who established the organisation. Due to company expansion, this is a brand new role.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliations across multiple bank accounts
- Set up of new trust and bank accounts
- Assisting with the monthly and quarterly accounting function for the group of entities including basic company accounting, trust accounting and Listed Investment Company accounting and BAS returns
- Review investor tax statement
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Monthly & quarterly distribution for portfolio of trusts
The successful candidate will be focused on adding value and be flexible to assist in a range of duties of the busy year end period.
You will be coming from the business services/business advisory team within a chartered firm, and have recently completed your CA.
$90-100,000 package + bonus on offer
Applications welcome – hit ‘Apply’