We are currently seeking a Desk Assistant to provide support to the Investment Advisers in coordination of administration tasks, client management and marketing activities to ensure the optimal client service experience.
- On-boarding of clients, account opening and maintenance of managed funds, margin lending and portfolio & administration services.
- Provide effective and timely management of settlement obligations including funds and/or securities due, margin calls, stock transfers, cash transfers; corporate action management; facilitation of order execution and quote requests as required; IPO and Placement coordination.
- Liaise with back office Operations team to coordinate cash and stock transfers, corporate actions, and international trading execution.
- Assist in preparing information for Investment advisor prior to meetings, follow up with advisor post meeting and update where necessary.
- Regular liaison with clients, advisors, and other internal departments including operations, Investment Solutions, Financial Planning & Wealth Management, and other support staff.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role within Wealth Management sector.
- RG146 accreditation or equivalent, Level 1 & Level 2 Derivatives accreditation seen as an advantage
- Degree qualified in Finance desirable
- High level of attention to detail
- Exceptional prioritisation skills and able to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment