Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the below:
- Month end journals as required and the review and analysis of monthly results of the business
- Assist Finance Manager in end of month reporting including the development of reports on key areas within the division
- Provide assistance to the Finance Manager in managing the day to day financial performance of the business
- Conduct detailed analysis of financial performance against business KPI’s and provide detailed commentary to key stakeholders
- Capital reporting as required by the business
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing forecasts, strategic plan and budget for the business.
- Taking a lead on process improvements
To be considered for this role you will be part or fully qualified (CA/CPA) and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Management Accountant role. You will need to have strong P&L exposure and be eager and ambitious, this is a great opportunity to be able to progress your career longer term.
You will need to be available to start within a week. If the above sounds like you please click apply!