You will have 1-3 years treasury experience as you will need to come in and be able to hit the ground running. This is a 12 month maternity leave contract on a part time or full time basis that can be worked 3-5 days per week.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the management of bank debt facilities and US Private Placement Notes, including preparation and maintenance of Loan Facility documents, schedules, payment authorities, segment planning, and monthly reconciliation of Facility balances.
- Cash management (including daily cash reporting and cash forecasting).
- Monitoring and managing the Group's Cash Set Off arrangements.
- Determination and distribution of the Group's FX Rates.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the Group's Australian Transaction Banking arrangements (including Commercial Cards and Bank Guarantees).
- Preparation and calculation of intercompany interest and loan reconciliations.
- Preparation and checking of monthly Board Financial Reports.
- Bank Reconciliations (AUD and Foreign Currency accounts).
- Liaising with business units, both in Australia and overseas.
- Assisting with various treasury and accounting projects from time to time.
Please apply ASAP as the role is shortlisting now, any questions please call Josephine Sanders on 02 9775 5915.