You will be responsible for providing strategic and commercial financial advice, insightful business and financial performance analysis and management reporting, financial process improvement and change management support.
- Provide management teams with insightful performance analysis, reporting, advice and assistance.
- Facilitating preparation and conducting reviews of business cases, capital development proposals
- Provide value adding strategic plan and budget input, advice, analysis and presentations.
- Prepare and submit budgets and forecasts.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and implementation and change management of new standard policies and procedures.
- Manage Faculty finances including any grants scholarship funds and donations.
- Review existing strategies, objectives, policies, procedures and processes and make recommendations for improving financial management practices.
- Manage and lead a team of 8.
- Identify major financial and operational risks and implement appropriate controls and risk mitigation.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Emily Sharkey on 9775 5919 or click "apply" to submit your CV.