This position is critical in providing support to institutional investor relations to prospective investors and consultants with relation to funds and strategy.
The primary accountability for this role is to support the delivery of investor activities for Global Infrastructure, responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordination and preparation of asset specific follow ups for prospects and investors including, data requests and inputs for investor deliverables.
- Regular updates and maintenance of investor library of asset related materials and collateral including investor data rooms, due diligence questionnaires, and presentations.
- Responsible for providing internal and external support for all products and investor services.
- Supporting the coordination and preparation of asset collateral for key investor activities.
- Build a strong knowledge of products, strategies, assets and data and systems to support the teams’ activities for investors and prospects.
- Maintain an accurate database of all investor activity and interactions.
- Collaborating with the team to continuously seek ways to improve processes to drive efficiencies and increase accuracy of investor deliverables, investor services.
- 3 years experience in the funds management environment that involves managing client interactions and/or client delivery.
- Relevant qualifications in either Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent distribution / sales or industry related experience.
- Demonstrated previous experience in investment management or a similar environment with an understanding of infrastructure is desirable.
- Strong understanding of the basic principles of financial analysis.
- Self-starter with strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills and the ability to work autonomously.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Niamh Patton on 02 9775 5930 or to be considered for this opportunity please send your resume using the apply now function.