This is a great opportunity for a candidate to work in a high-performing team that monitors business compliance against key internal and regulatory requirements.
- Support the implementation of the Assurance Framework by developing and implementing effective Assurance-related processes and maintain up-to-date Assurance documentation.
- Conduct and coordinate the effective execution of assurance activities and testing over key controls
- Determine the status of open audit issues by reviewing, understanding, and challenging requests to close and ensuring issues are appropriately linked to risk and control registers in conjunction with the Risk team.
- Develop, implement and maintain monitoring protocols to evaluate risk and compliance measures, including communicating identified issues and trends to stakeholders.
- Provide operational reporting including metrics, statistics, and trends for RLC and business reporting. Provide forward advice to RLC management on issues that affect the effective management of risk and compliance including required changes, issues, trends, or recommendations for improvement.
- liaison between the auditors and business lines; partner with business owners to provide guidance to ensure audit activities are appropriately focused on key risk and control areas.
- Ensure quality management of the Internal Audit and other third line assurance functions which delivers Assurance to management, Committee and Boards.
- Provide input and review to ensure reporting and communication initiatives are effective and properly address issues, events and enhance the control environment – including for incidents and breaches in conjunction with the Compliance team.
We seek an individual who has prior Assurance/Compliance experience (ideally within Financial Services), sound knowledge of risk principles and a good understanding of compliance principles and local regulatory and market requirements (ASIC, AUSTRAC, APRA, ASX, FMA, FAA). Excellent remuneration.
For more information contact Sara Vanderheld on 3854 3804 or if you are interested apply now!