Up to $100-105K base salary
A major, global financial services company is looking for an experienced Audio Visual (AV) Manager to join their team in Sydney. Working across three CBD based locations this role will own the AV needs of the business from VC facilities to large scale events. Working with an experienced Guest Relations team and AV Operation team this role will take the lead in coordinating, planning, and ensuring delivery of a seamless and professional AV experience for any clients and staff using the in-house meeting/conference facilities.
While this role won’t be hands on with AV set up and pack down it is the main point of contact for the business regarding AV needs and will have the assistance of an AV Executive to arrange equipment and set up for events (including AC, VC, WebEx, presentation, lighting and sound equipment). The environment is fast paced and will require you to adapt quickly if needs change or issues arise, while still maintaining a professional and calm presentation to staff and clients.
- Leading, motivating and developing the team
- Ensuring staff engage with the booking system correctly and that best practice is maintained
- Establish best practice and communication with the business around the AV capacity and capability of the team and
- Oversight of future bookings to ensure needs are met
- Establish and maintain operating guidelines for the AV Operation team
- Management of external and internal vendors to ensure AV equipment quality is maintained/upgraded when needed
- Key stakeholder for VIP activities across Sydney, and globally.
- Responsible for all recruitment, onboarding, training and performance management of team members
- Ensure WHS compliance
- Managing and control team rosters and budgets
- At least 2-3 years’ managing a team of AV professionals
- Experience working with a broad range of AV equipment and advanced technical knowledge in sourcing equipment for complex AV requirements
- Preferable experience organising/booking AV equipment for events to ensure clients receive the correct/appropriate equipment for their events
- Competent experience with the use of Visio / AutoCAD for creating venue plans
- Experience working in an internal AV role or with an external AV provider
- Experience and capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Experience managing conflict within a team
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and punctual
- Excellent delegation skills
Our client is looking to interview asap so please apply today!