Assessing the control environment within the insurance business unit. Autonomous role you will be trusted to deliver quality audits to assist the organisation.
- Perform and lead, end-to-end audits and project reviews.
- Comfortable working to budget and deadlines.
- Develop/review detailed audit scope, program of work, audit tests and audit budget.
- Prepare and review work papers and risk and controls matrix.
- Work closely with our Data Analytics team to develop audit testing ).
- Participate in and conduct stakeholder meetings throughout the audit process.
- Analyse observations and test results, as well as complete root cause analysis to develop audit findings and recommendations.
- Contribute to/complete drafting and finalisation of audit report.
- Monitor status of audit issues, progress of agreed management action plans and review action completion.
- Degree Qualification (Accounting, Finance, IT or a related field desirable).
- IIA/CPA/CA preferable
- Experience in data analytics, audit techniques and IT control testing experience desirable.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and techniques of auditing and/or risk management.
- Industry experience in insurance or financial services.