Reporting to the CIA your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver Internal Audits and support Business/Project focused auditors
- Deliver Internal Audits either as part of a larger team or deliver an audit individually from planning through to reporting.
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of the Annual Audit Plan, ensuring that it maintains alignment over key risks and priorities.
- Deliver Internal Audit Reports and Advisory Reports
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts within the organisation
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts outside of the organisation to extract a broad understanding of developments in new audit approaches and the risk landscape.
- Assist the Chief Internal Auditor in the provision of reporting
- Identify and take ownership of initiatives within the Internal Audit team to drive improvements.
- Active participation in company-wide initiatives.
Ideally you will be degree qualified in finance or technology disciplines along with a further qualification as either a CA/CPA/CIA. Experience in a Big 4 chartered accounting firm would be desirable as well as well as technology certifications such as AGILE, PRINCE 2, ITIL.
You will be rewarded with an organisation focused on career development and training along with many other market leading benefits.
If you are interested in this position please hit "Apply" or call Tara on 9775 5900.