Your role will include the development of comprehensive and automated tests, reporting of test plans results and findings at the team level.
Leveraging on your technical expertise, you adopt a strategic mindset and identify potential issues that may impact the overall digitization efforts and make recommendations for improvements to ensure project deliverables and best user experience.
What you will bring:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to talk tech-speak to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team and where asking questions and challenge is encouraged.
- Expertise with tools such as Selenium, Postman, Jmeter and other testing tools/automated testing tools
- Ability to work with other QA and be quality advocates
- Experience in Release sprints with QA Automation and successful partnerships with developers in driving down defects and QA’d released.
- Strong knowledge in production defects debugging and triaging for rapid patch releases.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD
- Strong communication, management skills and tenacious with the ability to build key relationships with a range of stakeholders within a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment
- Strong understanding of automation test frameworks, continuous integration and deployment pipelines, demonstrable experience establishing and implementing such frameworks
- Strong understanding of TDD concepts