Our client is an independent market leading not-for-profit organisation, recognised as the peak non-government standards body in Australia. Developing internationally aligned standards in the national interest and work closely with government, industry, consumer, and stakeholder groups.
You will be involved in liaising with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements and delivered within the agreed timeframe.
Your overall responsibility is to define the automation test strategy, approach and execution to ensure code is deployed with the highest quality.
- Requirements and design review, risk based analysis, test plan creation, test data creation and management, test package creation, and creation and maintenance of process documentation.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers for testing the applications and workflow-based systems on Java and .NET platforms.
- Agile test automation and development environment, to create and maintain the test automation framework.
- Design and maintain a test automation framework that will uphold quality and increase productivity and efficiency.
- Work with infrastructure team to test the availability of systems, new upgrades and disaster recovery.
- Work in both Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Experience with all (or most) of these technologies: Rest API, Selenium, Postman & Soap.
- 5+ years of Object-oriented programming and strong hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
- 5+ years of Automated web service / API testing.
- Good working experience in using Jenkins, Bitbucket / Git, Jira, Java, Web service.
- Experience working with T-SQL databases.