Prestigious Australian based organisation are looking for multiple .NET Selenium Automation Test Analysts to join their digital transformation team! You will be responsible for the successful coordination and execution of solution testing activities within the System Testing, SIT and UAT phases of the program. Through working closely with the Test Manager and stakeholders.
You will be required to:
- Working closely with the Test and project team to ensure timely completion of functional, integration and other testing activities in line with the Test strategy;
- Development of test scripts, with a view to automation of functional testing using different test tools.
- Modification and/or maintenance of the existing test scripts as part of the operational aspects for future testing purposes;
- Working closely with technical teams and the Vendor in resolving issues;
- Managing Stakeholder expectations relating to testing processes and test tools;
- Participating in the successful implementation of quality improvement initiatives for the Program;
- Participate in the creation, review, editing of a test plan for the different test levels of the project;
- Developing, maintaining, and improving automation frameworks;
- Developing and executing Automation Test Plan;
- The building of Automation Scripts;
- Setting up the Test Data and execution of Automation Scripts and delivering the test automation completion report.
To be successful you will have:
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycles (SDLCs) including both waterfall and Agile approaches, developing and managing Test Scripts\Cases to meet agreed with project scope and delivering according to agreed schedules, participate in developing and reviewing Test Plans and Test Strategy; use of test management tools for example JIRA, Testlink, Quality Centre etc., ability to quickly understand complex systems, Business processes and concepts;
- Demonstrated min 2 years’ experience using Test Complete SmartBrear, Selenium, Cucumber, TOSCA or equivalent automated tool;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully working with product vendors and other stakeholders in resolving application and technical issues;
- Proven organisational skills and ability to work effectively across a number of IT systems and projects simultaneously in an environment of competing demands and priorities;
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities with exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and facilitation skills;
- At least 2 dedicated years of test automation experience, setting up and/or maintaining and improving automation frameworks
- Experienced in writing automation scripts in any vendor based/open sourced tools
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! - Reece.email@example.com