Join this reputable and large legal firm on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, with potential to go permanent.
This pivotal role provides high quality audio visual support to the Sydney Office with approximately 35 rooms. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting with Video Conferencing services, presentations and setting up meeting rooms as requested.
Skills and Experience:
- Basic knowledge of video output types (HDMI/VGA etc), analog audio, digital audio, OHSC guidelines
- Knowledge of video conferencing and audio visual equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot PC issues (pc/mac) and provide first level support
- Knowledge of PC and projector setups for presentations
- Experience in setting up large events, seminars and understanding different types of room configurations.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work flexibly to cover 7am to 7pm and occasional after hours requirements and weekend work.
- Willingness to wear company provided uniform and excellent personal presentation.
- Self-motivation and demonstrated maturity
- Ability to function as a team member
- Co-operative, punctual and reliable.
- Time management skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Initiative and follow through.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with changing priorities.
Please hit 'Apply'- Sam Philpot 97755912