Working within both the Cloud Capability Program and departmental projects to identify and implement the optimal cloud-based solutions in Microsoft Azure and M365.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based application infrastructure.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with departmental technical and security guidelines.
- Deploying and servicing cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employing problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before problems arise
- Lead and develop best practices for the larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the organisation.